November 3, 2011

Louisiana in July/August

In late July, or maybe early August?, Cora and I took a trip to Louisiana, of course! We started our adventures by going to South Louisiana to visit friends there. We spent a couple nights with Cora's bff, Louis, and good thing because they moved to Michigan the next week!

Louis is very sophisticated.

We got to meet baby Lila Jane (parents Jane and Jeff) which was so fun! I was back to being scared of holding a little baby already.
Melissa and Joe were there too.
AND, Baby Clara (with her parents, Duncan and Jessica) came to hang out along with Liz and Blake!! It was a reunion of some of my bestest friends!!
After invading the Baustian household for a couple nights, we moved on to Mandeville for a night with the Peters! Cora had fun playing with her friend, Trip, and I had fun catching up with Leigh! Will was a good sport and babysat Cora so Leigh and I could do our catching up at a proper bar.
After our escapades in South Louisiana, we went back up to North Louisiana for a few days with Lala and Peepaw on the farm. It was so hot. Thankfully, Peepaw got out the baby pool.