This is the year of the wedding with the Hoefers, apparently. Our first wedding of the summer took place in Myrtle Beach, SC! We stayed at Andy's aunt's beautiful beach house which was not in Myrtle Beach but some other place nearby whose name I have forgotten. It was very pretty, though, and we got a good, ohhh, 2 hours at the beach that weekend so that was nice! And Cora got good bonding time with her Nana, Papa, Uncle Paul, Aunt Adrienne, and Aunt Emily, too!


Here we are all dolled up for the wedding trying to get a family photo. The wind wasn't cooperating, though, so we all had the wind-swept look going. Take my word that we all looked fabulous.

LATER, when we weren't rushing to get out the door, we took post-wedding, slightly drunk pictures! At least SOME of us did! I wasn't slightly drunk because I had to drive home early to relieve the babysitter, but I stayed in my party clothes in the anticipation of photos. Hard core.

Paul and Adrienne's wedding is so soon!!! It'll be the most fabulous!!