After some time in London we all (we being Cora (aged 11 mos.), Mom, Claire, Evie (aged 2 years), Millie (aged 5 months), and myself) hopped on a big airplane and headed back to the States, specifically the State of Louisiana. Although not ideal, the flight was really good considering what could have happened with two infants and one toddler on board.
The weather was perfect, so we all got in touch with our naturalist side and spent a lot of time in the great outdoors.
Princesses can't be happy all the time.
DAD/Grandpa/Pepaw's grandchildren think he's the BEST! Millie says, "OH THANK GOD!!! I was STARVING!!"
He even pulled out the sandbox for those sandbox enthusiasts!
Easter was coming up soon, and we decided to have an Easter Egg Hunt Birthday Party for Cora (and Evie.) So Evie assisted me with mixing egg colors.
And dying the eggs. Ohhhhh ahhhhhh!



Even Will joined the family for the weekend! It was extra special to have us all together for once! Doesn't happen often - I think the last time we were all together was right after Cora was born. Will flew in for the night! This time we had him for a couple nights! Cora wasn't so sure about her Uncle Will at first, but she warmed up to him eventually.
One fine morning, we had the Easter Egg Hunt Birthday Party! Cora was really interested in finding eggs. Not.
Evie, however, was a super egg finder! And someone even found an egg that it appears was partially eaten by a bird!

Cora did find out on this Easter Egg hunt that vinegar doesn't taste very good.

After the Easter Egg hunt, we opened presents! A very eager and helpful Evie assisted Cora with her first gift. (For curious parties, it was a tea set, just like the one Evie has in London!!! Oh, the excitement!!)


After the presents were opened, there was a tea party. Cora will be enrolled in etiquette classes immediately.


Everyone loves the princess tent!
Although not highlighted much in this blog, Millie was a centerpiece in my visit to London and Louisiana. I LOVE her so much! She's such a sweet little girl and I am so happy that she is my niece! She and Cora will be so close in age, they'll have the best time with each other! This trip, I had to protect her from Cora lest she be crawled on, but soon, she'll be able to fend for herself.
See, Cora warmed up to Uncle Will!
On the same day as the Easter Egg Hunt Birthday Party, we also had a crawfish boil! It was a full day, to say the least. And the crawfish were GOOD! So was the corn.


Before everyone left, we had birthday carrot cake (the first I've ever made) and I must say, it was awesome.
And then, Evie and Cora took one last raucous bath together and got everyone and everything within five feet of them soaked.

Thanks to all my family for being so wonderful! I love going home and miss being able to visit any weekend I want!