Sup, y'all.
Yeah, that's right, I said "DEAD". I tracked your little chipmunk friend down, trapped him and mauled that pudgy little rodent. This was a new experience for me as I have never seen a chipmunk around here before. Trust me, if you guys had continued hiding out and didn't get all cocky because you have a movie out, you'd still be a threesome. But noooo, you have to start showing out because you're movie stars now. Too bad your little buddy was such a lazy lu. You got to be on your feet around me, son! I'm stealth, I'm quick and I'm deadly.
Too bad for you, you weren't awarded the place of honor on Mom and Dad's bed, Tubby. Maybe one of your friends will have that luck! That's right, I didn't get your buddy inside to show the fam. He made it to the doorstep though, honor enough, in my opinion.
So be on your toes, Alvin and Simon. I'm watching you.
Peace and hair grease,
Deuce