I have been itching to go to a pumpkin patch for weeks now, so finally, two days before Halloween, we went! Mostly it was to get cute pictures of Cora with the pumpkins, but we picked one out to carve too.
I have to say, Cora and her Daddy take the BEST pictures together. He makes her smile like no other!
Cora was NOT interested in sitting on the hay or the grass. The hay was too pokey and the grass was too cold.
She was ok if someone was with her, though. And my hair wasn't really as greasy as it looks. It was actually freshly washed. Apparently, my "make your hair curly" product also is "make your hair look really greasy and nappy" product.
There were also lots of really cool looking pumpkins! And......
A GIANT pumpkin! We guessed the weight, but I think we should have guessed higher. We'll find out if we get the call saying we've won a Christmas tree!