Well. We've moved to Virginia! Fairfax, Virginia, to be exact. And we're living on the campus of George Mason University in a pretty nice new town home. One thing missing: a yard for two certain dogs. And the dogs are missing too.
Anyway, here's our place! We have an end unit which is backed by some woods which are pretty and provide more shade than other units.

This is our line of units. We're at the very back of the complex, which I like. I don't have any inside pictures yet, but I will paint a picture for you: wall-to-wall carpeting, stairs, dining room, kitchen with little storage, living room, three bedrooms. It's actually really nice. Just not enough storage space! We'd be happy to stay here permanently, or semi- at least if we could have all the pets!

This is what some of the other townhomes in our complex look like. I like our beachy style better.

So, like I said, we live on campus, which is very convenient for Andy indeed!

The GMU campus is really pretty and growing like crazy. There's all kinds of construction going on. There is a lot of green space, which is really nice for a change! Over near the performing arts complex, there are sculptures. Confucius is there.

The Performing Arts Center

Mason Lake, painted a lovely color of brown from lots of construction runoff.


Here we are taking one of the many paths through a wooded area on campus. Very pretty!

This is towards the middle of campus. Still lots of green space!

This is the Johnson Center student union type place.

And here is the building where Andy works!

Cora and I take lots of walks around campus and have enjoyed it so far! No students are really on campus yet, so we'll see how it goes when there's lots of people around at the end of the month.