November 1, 2009

Pride Festival

Today, we loaded the dogs up for a nice beautiful afternoon at Piedmont Park! Turns out, it was the day of the Pride Festival, so we got to participate in that as well!

The day was so beautiful, and the ground very soggy from the rain yesterday. Tons of people were out!


There were all sorts out and about. It is quite evident what this guy had going on.

These men had the most beautiful costumes I saw at the Festival. There were more than just these three, but handling two dogs and a camera at once is hard. Andy was running while I just took it easy and walked and took in the sights.


I tried to stay off the beaten path as much as I could because it's difficult with the dogs walking in the masses of people (though they did get lots of love from passers by!) The pond at Piedmont Park was looking exceptionally pretty today! And the ducks and geese exceptionally tempting to Moose.


Someone who sounded like the Indigo Girls was playing on this stage, but I suspect that the lack of people actually listening meant that it was not in fact the Indigo Girls, but rather a copy-cat! Blasphemers!

It's getting very fall-like around here! All the trees are changing color which constantly distracts me while I'm driving because it's so beautiful. This is only my second REAL fall ever!! It sill amazes me!

I'm glad that we went to the park today and took in the culture! I love people watching and today's festivities did not disappoint!