Way back in July, Andy celebrated his 31st birthday! It was a stupendous birthday, filled with original and surprising presents.
I got him shirts!
He also got a (probably more surprising and somewhat more original) Wofford licence thing for the front of his car. Yip yip!
The best surprise, however, was the delicious and most definitely stupendous peach pie I made him. It was the bomb.
Later that afternoon our dear friends who have since moved to Louisiana (weep weep), Jeff and Jane, joined us for a Braves game - my first since moving to Atlanta!
It was NASCAR NIGHT and this guy's name made me laugh.
We drank big beers and had a jolly old time.
Here, Jane tries to re-create a picture of Andy and me watching the game. I, however, am unable to look like a normal person if I know someone is trying to take a picture of me acting like I don't know they are taking a picture of me.
It was a beautiful day, and I think for Andy, a pretty good birthday!