Our sad little pumpkin didn't have a very fun Halloween (we had a total of three Trick-or-Treaters before we turned off all our lights and headed out to party), but WE DID! Matt and Jen hosted a party at their house, and there were some fantastic costumes attending! Andy and I were Gonzo and Camilla The Chicken (his girlfriend, people, not his pet.) I made our costumes and they rocked the free world.
Jen and Matt, our hosts, were a black cat and The Real Kind of Doctor. Matt, Andy, and soon Jen, are all Doctors of Literature, so there's your joke. Matt became another kind of doctor as the night wore on....
A Magical Unicorn
Later in the evening, the Real Kind of Doctor suddenly turned into Dr. Rey of Dr 90210. Check out those guns!!
Missing Milk Carton, Pippi Longstockings and Tippi HedrenThe "Last Seen With" section of the milk carton gave the name, Trey Letrashe. I thought that sounded like someone's real name (like, someone from South Louisiana) and asked if it was a friend. Nope. Am I the only one who didn't get it immediately?














