Last week, I drove to Sea Grove, Florida and joined Melissa, Joe, Molly, Jay, Christy, Mike, Jonathan and Alison for a few nights at this beach house!
Our first night, we had a grilled shrimp feast, courtesy of Joe. Peeling by Joe and Jonathan.
We took a walk on the beach.
Then celebrated our first night with rowdy games of Uno and ping-pong.
The next day, we hit the beach! It was overcast and not so warm, but whatever, it's the beach! I took lots of awesome pictures, because that's how I roll.

Orange glow legs.

The NEXT day was so beautiful! The water was clear, the sun was shining, the SPF was not high enough, but reapplied enough that no burning happened.See all that brownish in the water? Those were areas where we snorkled all day long and saw all kinds of cool stuff! Stingrays, fish, sea anemones, large jelly fish, blennies, etc.
Melissa guarded our lives from the Dangerous Marine Life (otherwise known as Jellyfish and their stray tentacles.)
I was so happy to be reunited with Joe and Melissa!
Christy took a bunch of cool underwater pictures with her waterproof camera.
While everyone else basked in the sun's glory and swatted away the multitudes of biting flys that were eating us alive.
That evening, we sat out on the porch enjoying the sunset, until it started raining and we moved it to the back porch where we wouldn't get soaked.
We also celebrated Molly's birthday!
And Joe's!
Joe was crowned Queen of the Blueberry Space Dorks.



