Adrienne and Paul got married this weekend!!! HOORAY! The wedding was in beautiful Greenville, SC and it was just perfect. We flew in early on Friday morning and made it for the bridal luncheon at a delicious restaurant with an even more delicious bakery in the bottom of it. I, having a keen sense of smell and excellent observation skills, mentioned upon walking in that "it smells like a bakery in here!" An employee walking next to me looked at me like I was a bit of an idiot and said, "because there IS a bakery in here". I was standing right next to said bakery.
The bakery comes complete with its very own Mammy. Susie.
Cora was super happy to see her Aunt Adrienne and everyone else, for that matter. And luckily some of those people she was happy to see didn't mind running around with her hyperactive self, because I was exhausted and didn't feel up to chasing after her all day.
Adrienne's mom makes beautiful cards - she made their wedding invitations - and she made us all place tags for the luncheon. This is Cora's first place tag!
Adrienne's sister has an adorable little girl, Sadie, who Cora was immediately smitten with. They ran around together the whole time!
I forgot to take my camera to the rehearsal dinner, like a dummy. Luckily, Adrienne's sister had hers and sent me some pictures! I only included one in this blog, though. Because we look so good. Maybe I should include more. I don't know.
Saturday was the big day! Nancy was kind enough to take me to get my hair done that morning, which was fun. The rest of the day was spent trying to get Cora to take a nap, and then off to the church for pictures!
Cora, the honorary flower girl, met back up with Sadie, the official flower girl, and they had a good time. It was really hard to get pictures of them together because they wouldn't stop moving!!
The church was absolutely beautiful inside and out. And the flowers....they smelled so good!
Cora refused to hold still for pictures with the group, and instead opted to run around like a maniac with me chasing her around, heels sinking into the mud and patience beginning to run thin.
And then she and Sadie decided that they were leaving. Direct quote from Sadie, "We are leaving now."
Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos at the reception besides the one photo of the beautiful cake. I was too busy having fun and taking photos in the awesome photo booth. I'll post those eventually, because they are awesome.
Thank you to the Hoefers and the Werntz for such a wonderful weekend! And much love and congratulations to Paul and Adrienne! You are a wonderful couple and I am so happy to have you both in my life!



