In addition to all the other fun things we did while in Louisiana last weekend, we got to meet baby Louis!! Melissa and Joe, the proud parents, brought him over for a dinner party. He is such a good baby!!
Here I am looking obviously uncomfortable and trying, and failing miserably, to use the "shooshing" method to calm Louis. I wasn't shooshing nearly loud enough.
Moms: long-time, short-time and very near future!
Louis loved Andy, though Andy was too nervous to pick him up. He smiled at Andy! Maybe it was just gas, but I think he just saw Andy and thought, "I like that guy!"
Jane is a baby pro, apparently! I was so impressed! I wish I could be as calm around babies as she is. It better come to me FAST!! Jane, teach me your ways with children!!
Here I am with Louis again, this time more comfortable because he was sleeping soundly, snuggled up in an adorable ball of baby boy.
While Louis slept, we all enjoyed a delicious meal cooked by Jeff on his new Big Green Egg grill! That thing rocks. And Jeff is also a really good cook, so combined, an amazing meal was produced!
Thanks again to all of our friends and family who made our weekend in Louisiana so very special! It was great seeing you ALL!!!