I had the whole week off last week, so what did I do? I went home, of course! At the beginning of the week, I went to Tallulah to visit with my parents and Virginia. And all the dogs. And cats. It was awesome, as usual.
Taking the dogs for a walk


Lucy on the move

A Husky Giant


Big Red, Grandpa's Tractor

Dogs on a Mule


THEN on Thursday, I went to Baton Rouge! I got to see my friends from DNR, which was great! We ate at the same place I always eat, whose name I am totally blanking on right now. That is just ridiculous. Anyway, we ate there and it was good. Then, we took some beautiful wind-blown pictures, because those are the sexiest kind.
Vickie, me and Shimetia (6months-ish pregnant!)

Ontario, Me, Shimetia

Looking oh so windblown. It's the sexy look, you know?

The Back-To-The-Wind Look

The SMILE, ONTARIO Look

After posing for multiple pictures in the wind outside, I made my way back into the old building and disturbed every one's work day for a while. I love doing that. Then, I dug around in Chris' drawers and raided his Wheaties box. And sat at his new fancy-pants office desk and messed with his things just like I used to in the old day when he was a common-folk in a cubicle like the rest of us.

Out of order: We watched the most boring LSU game in the history of football at Jeff and Jane's house that Saturday night after the wedding which I will talk about next. That game was SO boring. BUT Jeff's jambalaya was AWESOME.

SO on Friday, Andy flew down to Louisiana and we all went to dinner in New Orleans at Dick and Jenny's. Yummy! Leigh and Will were as always super generous to us!
The next day, we went to our friends, Mike and Christy's wedding! It was at White Oak Plantation which was a pretty place, and was the shortest wedding service known to man.

Melissa 6-ish months pregnant and Joe

Melissa fixing my dress because I can't tie a bow from behind.

The groom's cake - Both Mike and Christy are divers

Melissa, Kirsten, Andy and Janelle

A gigantic pig roasting apparatus. It was pretty freakin cool. Will this be the next conquest for Pig Fest?

The bride and groom gazing lovingly into each others eyes

Blowing bubbles before during and after the bride and groom left

And I saved the best for last. Here we have Joe experiencing what it feels to have a bubble pop in your eye. Priceless!!!

Of course, it was sad to leave my friends again and again and again, and it was a very long trip back to Atlanta. Someday I hope we're all in the same place again! I will follow Melissa and Joe to the ends of the earth!
We'll be back, or at least I will, in South Louisiana for Melissa's Baby shower in January! Maybe sooner!