Mom returned to the US this week and decided to jump off her plane in Atlanta rather than going all the way back up to Cleveland. SO, Dad drove up the day before and stayed with us so he could pick her up and they could visit for a few days. It was fun!
The dogs love Dad and were overjoyed to be pretend lap dogs.

Mom was pretty exhausted, so we just hung out the next day, took a nice walk at Piedmont Park and went to the dog park there.

Whilst at Piedmont Park, we used the Exeloo, the toilet that cleans itself! Very exciting. It plays music while you're using it, some cheesy song that made me laugh while I was in there.
It was a beautiful day!
Moose wanted to eat some ducks.

THEN, we went to the dog park. Ohhhh the dog park. As usual, Buster spent most of his time sniffing along the perimeter of the entire park. And, as usual, Lucy got scared; this time by two gigantic a little overly aggressive yellow labs and several other dogs. She was in major panic mode and was screeching like she was being torn to pieces (which she wasn't). I did worry that the dogs were going to attack her, though, as they were being pretty aggressive. If they had, Moose would have had to kick their asses. He was coming in between them and Lucy preparing to protect her, growling and such. What a good dog he is!
Lucy post-scuffle was sticking very close to us.
Mom let her get up in her lap to soothe her frazzled nerves.
Buster remained unphased.


Poor scaredy Lucy!

After all the excitement of the afternoon, a nap was in order. I settled down for a nap with all four of our animals. All four were still on the bed when I woke up two hours later!!
The dogs love Dad and were overjoyed to be pretend lap dogs.
After all the excitement of the afternoon, a nap was in order. I settled down for a nap with all four of our animals. All four were still on the bed when I woke up two hours later!!